Many of us want a perfect body shape but few of us do exercises. We want that from eating junk food and watching TV all day long. Is it possible? Of course not! Maintaining shape sounds like time-consuming process but if the effort put towards being in shape, it brings many positive results. Here are some tips to get a maintained body.
- Daily exercise for at least 15-30 minutes will be sufficient, that way you won’t have to excuse from skipping the workouts.
- Eating a healthy and balanced diet plays an important role in staying fit. Avoid an excessive amount of sugar and salt intake; substitute them with fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Good night’s sleep is crucial for having long-term health. Too little sleep
- Always stay motivated is another important key to get what you want.
If you want to stay healthy and fit you can choose any options you like. One of the easiest options is reading books, gaining knowledge, and implementing it in your daily life. So we have compiled some fitness books for you and also included their links.
Fitness books for staying healthy and fit.
- In Fitness and In Health: A Practical Guide to Nutrition, Exercise and Avoiding Diseases
In Fitness and In Health book you will learn to self-manage your own personal health-care program. Dr. Maffetone has provided new pieces of information regarding the importance of organic foods, sunshine, maintaining your diet, dietary choices, exercises to burn fats, and many more.
- Yoga: a healthy way of living
Yoga: A Healthy way of Living is a book written for developing personality and managing stress among adolescent children through yoga activities. This book briefly describes about the history of yoga, asanas, pranayamas, kriyas etc. each chapters includes brief description of yoga practices, techniques and important do’s and don’ts limitations.
- Fitness for dummies
Authors Suzanne Schlosberg and Liz Neporent advice regarding fitness and health through their book Fitness for dummies. Suzanne is a health, nutrition, and parenting writer.
Fitness for dummies is an essential get-fit guide, which covers fitness methods and techniques, equipment, health programs. By reading this book you will learn to tackle your fear about getting fit, motivated to stay fit and healthy.
- 10-Day Green Smoothie Cleanse By JJ Smith
Green smoothies made up of green leafy vegetables and fruits are extremely healthy to be fit. A book by JJ Smith 10-day green smoothie cleanse is a package of information regarding cleanse and detoxify our body by taking vegan smoothies.
- Burn the Fat, Feed the Muscle: Transform Your Body Forever Using the Secrets of the Leanest People in the World
Most of the people think dieting does losing weight. Tom Venuto, a fitness trainer and fat-loss coach for 25 years, instructs the readers how to burn fat yet keeping the muscle. In his book Burn the Fat, Feed the Muscle describes building fitness, building strength, building health, energy, and confidence. He guides on simple, yet detailed instructions about a balanced nutrition program rather than diet for losing body fat without losing muscle.